I get a lot of people asking me what our routine is and how Felix sleeps so well at night, I feel lucky but trust me I think we deserve it after 3.5 solid months of bad colic!!) so I thought that I would do a post about it. Every baby is different, some sleep a lot and some rarely do, I know how horrible it can be surviving on little to no sleep. I have a few tips and tricks that I have researched or learned from someone else so I hope they help you! Continue reading
A lot of people know about PP depression but PP anxiety isn’t as talked about, certainly from my experience. This is something that I just don’t talk to people about because I’ve never known what to say or wanted to make excuses for the things I do. Continue reading
Last month I teamed up with the memory wave company and It really is one of the best gifts I have received in a long time! Continue reading
I thought i would do a small blog post with 10 totally random facts about me..
- I’m a keen artist and draw in my spare time, i studied art at college and got a foundation in fine art. I sometimes do commissions & would love to get into this again when life has settled down!
- I’m currently 33 weeks pregnant with my first baby
- Massive foodie! I love pretty much anything apart from bbq sauce! I eat out a lot and love to try new things.
- I’m a bit of a clean freak and everything has to be properly organised
- My name is from the movie ‘Willow’ & the Bob Marley song ‘Kaya’
- I am obsessed with animals and would own them all if i could
- My middle name is Leigh
- I love to drink tea & coffee and my tea collection is a bit over the top filling almost an entire cupboard..
- It takes me a while to open up to somebody and be myself as i’m quite a reserved person.
- I have blue/grey eyes & I’m 5’4/5Love cyah xx